sábado, 17 de julho de 2010

Citação polémica

Um jornalista português que admiro muito disse-me isto numa entrevista:

"It’s important for people to see that human side of politicians. Doing that is also the journalist’s responsibility. When a politician is running for an election he needs to reveal himself. He has to say “These are my political ideas, this is who I am and this is my life – it is here for you to look at”. Journalists also have the duty to show people who the politician is: where he was born, where he lived, who his parents are, what education he had, who were his friends, how did his personal life related with his political life... I think that is journalism as well and I think people have the right to know that."*

O que acham disto?

*Não tive paciência para ir à procura do som original por isso vai assim com a tradução

Sem comentários: