sexta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2010

One day I said to myself "this blog is getting too personal. I should write more about the world and less about me. I'm telling people too much". I did say that but then... then I learned what Ich hab diech lieb means and I invented a new expression, "zult". I learned that happiness sometimes comes with a little bit of jealousy - and I struggle to fight it. That rosé wine is way better than californian red wine (?) and that live bands make me happy. That these just might be "the best days of my life" or at least that "I kind of like it". That a song saying "I wanna take you to a gay bar, gay bar" could become historical. That Ecuador is a place I really really wanna go but I don't know why.
And after all of this... damn, I really wanted to talk about something personal. I really wanted to tell you all about them. My new family, my new home.

2 comentários:

Marina Ch disse...

Ahhh nos gostamos mt e dos blogs pessoas!! Ja tinha dito. Este e o nosso canal de informacao ctg! Onde nos informamos sobre como te vai a vida e se estas feliz e todas essas coisas. Mas agora isso de escrever em ingles ja me parece um pouco mais chatooooo. Oras! Eu nao me ponho a escrever em espanhol =P Sim, ja sei, e pros teus amigos poderem ler. Ta bem, estas perdoada =P

Ale disse...

espera até eu aprender catalão ah! ;p
mas por acaso gostei de ler o post em inglês!nice!
de qlqr forma podes continuar a escrever em pt q de certeza q os teus amigos estão familiarizados com a existencia do google translator...
biju